Transitions

1

Written on 9:37 AM by Chris

I've found someone who is willing to take over this blog from me, Ronnie Tucker. He's one of the admins at NooksCranny.net which is an AC forum that's been about since AC:Wild World. He volunteered to take the job, so I'll be handing the blog over to him now.

So he'll be posting news here from now on, and he'll also be changing the URL to NooksCranny.net, so keep an eye out for that so that you don't lose the blog. I think that this is a great step for this blog, and it was cool to start it up, and hopefully it'll just grow and grow.

Peace out,
- Chris

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed


1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    Your blog is fantastic.
    I hope you like my blog.
    is this:
    http://animalcrossingdiseosderopaparachicas.blogspot.com/
    Thanks.

     

Post a Comment