City Folk and Wii Speak Bundle Announced

1

Written on 4:00 PM by Chris

Over at GameStop manager's conference in Las Vegas, Nintendo announced that there will be a bundle of both the Animal Crossing City Folk game for the Wii and the Wii Speak peripheral. Coming from Destructoid.com:

According to Nintendo's presentation, City Folk and Wii Speak will be bundled together for $69.99 when it ships this November. Unfortunately, this is the real world, and you can't sell apples to a raccoon until you have enough money. If life was like Animal Crossing, things would be much easier. Although I'd then have to deal with pink chipmunks calling me Sparkles.

Read the rest here.

Update - It seems there was a bit of confusion about whether you would have to get the bundle. I believe that you will be able to buy each item separately, so don't worry too much!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed


1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    Bad news! I wasn't planning on even buying Wii Speak, so me having to pay more to get the game when I don't even want the speaker really sucks. I wish they planned on selling it seperately, that would make it much cheaper and maybe persuade more people to buy it. $70 is a lot to pay for a Wii game for people who don't want the Wii Speak!

     

Post a Comment