Written on 10:15 AM by Chris
This is taken from a thread on 4chan, and the author has used the screenshots and videos to learn more about the newest Animal Crossing to grace the Wii.
If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed
- Good holidays are back, including Christmas, Halloween, etc.
- Multiplayer is easier, allows microphone (and apparently, a USB keyboard).
- Visit people's towns even when they're not playing.
- You can directly mail and send items to friends in other villages without having to visit them.
- Take a bus, driven by Kapp'n, to the new city area with fashion boutique (owned by Gracie and employing a new Able Sister), auction house, salon, theater, Happy Room Academy, and more.
- Pointer controls and vastly improved user interface including features like a quick-switch for items without having to go into inventory.
- Animals are no longer stuck inside when you have friends visiting, they'll now wander outside freely.
- All four players can be in a house at once, and you can move furniture even when you have people visiting in your house.
- New giant furniture pieces -- a wrestling mat about 5x5 squares was demonstrated.
- Much higher texture res, faces are no longer blurry masses.
- Camera can be zoomed in and out even while outdoors, and you can switch between ACGC and WW camera styles.
- Camera icon may imply screenshots/photography feature.
- Varied topography, ACGC cliffs are back.
- Fish are in 3D.
- Improved animations, details, effects, etc. Less immediate but still noticeable visual changes. Characters animate more fluidly, ears bounce on villagers as they move, other small touches.
- More furniture, items, villagers, conversations, etc., more of all the basics.